It’s not often that you get the opportunity to put your personal touch on an iconic brand’s product, so when it did arise I had to take full advantage.
Roots has been cranking out great looking leather/wool + leather/deerskin varsity jackets for a number of years and I’ve always wanted to get my hands on one. 2 Avirex leathers, a Phat Farm wool and 8 years later, my time has finally come. Although I didn’t have the full range of customization options, I’m very happy the way it turned out and would definitely do another one.
Here are the details:
– Black wool body
– 3-Layer tackle twill numbers, letters & name plate
– “Big Philly” name plate on right sleeve
– “P” on left chest
– Roots “Beaver” embroidered on right chest
– “23” on right sleeve
– Canadian flags on left sleeve
– “Canada” on back
– 100% leather sleeves & pocket decal
– Zip pocket w/ earbud hole inside left chest
I’m probably going to look into adding a couple more patches, so you might consider this a work in progress.
Thanks to Natasha at Roots Canada!
Thanks to you for the read and I’m glad I was able to share this with you.