It’s that time again to get ready to set sail and enjoy the few amazing days of summer in the city we have left. The Zodiac boat cruise has been the biggest end of summer cruise for the past three years and this year will be no exception. This year we are featuring a Nautical Nights theme that is all but fitting for our stylish and beautiful crowd. Also, with a 4pm sharp sail time on a Saturday means no need to get up early Sunday morning and rush down to the boat! We’ve listen to your request over the years so we are changing it up to make things easier for you to relax and enjoy the unique cruise that is The Zodiac summer boat cruise.
Whatever your musical taste or vibe you will find it on this cruise. Our DJ team is the most talented and diverse in the city so get ready for a musical journey like no other event. Beautiful crowd, amazing music, and a delicious sea themed menu. All aboard one of the hottest boats in the city The Stella Borealis for a great price… This is the Zodiac boat cruise at its finest!
– Saturday August 24th The Zodiac Boat Cruise: Nautical Nights Edition
– Aboard the luxurious Stella Borealis Yate with a retractable rooftop
– Setting sail 4pm sharp! Returning at 9pm on the dot
– Music by Renegade Squad (Slow Wine/Reggae Café) | P Plus (Rock Steady/Zodiac) |Max B.(Nostalgia/Secret Society boat cruise)
– Hosted by Big Philly and MC Linx
– Celebrating the birthdays of P Plus and StarStruck owner Bryan Brown
– $30 tickets in advance
– Sea themed dinner included in ticket price – lightly battered fish, shrimp pasta, wild rice, and BBQ chicken (Samosa’s available for $2)
– Nautical dress code recommended (red/blue/white colors)
– After party at Dazzling Lounge for only $5 all night for people that purchased cruise tickets (more info to follow)
– For more info email email@example.com or call 416-660-0625